Bolu Karamel or caramel cake also known as karang semut.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 1 /2 cups wheat floor
- 1/2 cups cornstrach floor
- 8 eggs
- 150 grams margarine
- 1/5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 / 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
How to make :
- caramel made from granulated sugar (heat the sugar in a skillet over medium heat until melted and let it brown, not stirred), then added hot water until mixed (should be stirred), chill
- Beat margarine and condensed milk to white, as she put the eggs one by one.
- Stir in the flour that has been sifted with baking soda and cornstarch gradually while stirring gently until blended.
- Enter the caramel into the batter, stirring until blended.
- Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish that has been given a dauber.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked.
- to know the cake is cooked or not, stabbed by a stick. if the stick dry and clean surface, it means the cake is cooked
- use cup 200 ml